Timber Design Awards
NZ Wood Resene 2020 Awards – Timeline
NZ Wood Resene Timber Design Awards is a highly acclaimed, annual awards event showcasing the innovative, structural and aesthetic use of timber by New Zealand architects and engineers. The entrants constantly provide projects of an exceptionally high standard, making the evening a stimulating and valuable event for everyone with an appreciation for timber and design.
If you want to ensure your projects are being promoted with the best with your peers, make note to enter the next Timber Design Awards.
2020 NZ WOOD RESENE TIMBER DESIGN AWARDS – TIMELINE:
Entries for projects completed between 1 Jan 2018 – 30 June 2019
- Stage One Entries open: 1 August 2019
- Stage One Entries close: 27 September 2019
- Stage One Judging announced: 28 October 2019
- Stage Two Entries – 7 November 2019
- Close Stage Two Entries – 22 November 2019
- Stage Two Judging – 10 December 2019
- Gala Awards Dinner – 26 March 2020 – Grand Millennium Hotel, Auckland
NOTE: Please check back as dates may change.
For further information contact: Debbie Fergie – firstname.lastname@example.org or 021 807 002