News and events
NZ Wood Resene 2020 Awards – Timeline
NZ Wood Resene Timber Design Awards is a highly acclaimed, annual awards event showcasing the innovative, structural and aesthetic use of timber by New Zealand architects and engineers. The entrants constantly provide projects of an exceptionally high standard, making the evening a stimulating and valuable event for everyone with an appreciation for timber and design.
If you want to ensure your projects are being promoted with the best with your peers, make note to enter the next Timber Design Awards.
2020 NZ WOOD RESENE TIMBER DESIGN AWARDS – TIMELINE:
2020 TIMBER DESIGN AWARDS Timeline: Entries between 1 Jan 2018 – 30 June 2019
- Stage One Entries open: 2 September 2019
- Stage One Entries close: 31 October 2019
- Stage One Judging announced: 29 November 2019 (allowing 3 weeks and 1 week for extension of time and Stage One Online Judging via Dropbox)
- Stage Two Entries – 12 December 2019
- Close Stage Two Entries – 31 January 2020
- Stage Two Judging – 18 February 2020
- Gala Awards Dinner – 19 or 26 March 2020
For further information contact: Debbie Fergie – firstname.lastname@example.org or 021 807 002