The Learning Centre page is currently down for revision.
Several events require that the page be revised, including:
- The revision of NZS 3602 Timber and Wood-based Products for Use in Buildings
- The revision of NZS 3603 Timber Structures Standard
- The revision of NZS 3640 Preservation of Timber and Wood-based Products.
These will affect the way buildings can be specified, designed and built.
In addition, new initiatives will be included on the revised page, including
- The NZ Timber Design Guides
- The Environmental Product Declaration for Solid Wood Products (including treated, finger-jointed, glue laminated timber and cross laminated timber)
- The Standard Operating Procedures and other documentation for the NZ Timber Quality Scheme.
The page will be up again as soon as possible.